Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Rainbow Cake...

 Made this fun cake for cute sister's First Birthday...What fun...
 Once again, it is the standard cake recipe, cocoa left out, divided into 6 bowls and some gel food colouring added - really easy. 
One bright little guy told me I had the colours mixed up...yip he was right...should have been red, orange, yellow...what a sweetie...


For the icing I used wooden spoon white margarine, and the flowers are plastic icing...I had a crash course with my mom in law, who has been creating beautiful cakes for years...


Give this a try...the WOW when you cut into it is amazing...

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Would love to learn to work with plastic icing. Cara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it boggles the mind what you can do with icing...love seeing Charlys cakes...xx lol

    ReplyDelete